LPS ATTAIN Training & Certification
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All course prices exclude GST.
- Bookings will only be secured upon receipt of full payment or where a Company Purchase Order is supplied. Payment is due at time of course booking or within 7 days of invoice date.
- Where payment is not received by course start date we have the right to refuse the delegate(s) entry to the course. In these circumstances, the invoice in question will remain payable in full.
- Payment can be made by credit card.
- If a purchase order is provided. The purchase order represents a legal offer to confirm the booking and buy the products or services.
- LPS reserves the right to change prices from time to time due to market conditions.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. All payments made by Visa and MasterCard are subject to a 2% surcharge.
- Training attendance cannot be confirmed until payment or a purchase order is received. Payment is due at time of course booking or within 7 days of invoice date.
- Intellectual Property. The material used for education workshops when owned or created by PM-Partners remains the property of PM-Partners Pty Limited. No part of any PM Systems Ltd (trading as LPS) or PM-Partners documentation, training manual, courseware or methodology may be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise without the express written permission of PM-Partners Pty Ltd.
- Cancellations and Changes. LPS Ltd will provide a full refund less 10% administration fee for cancellations of workshops and courses where adequate notice of no less than 21 days is provided in writing.
Transfers to alternate dates with notice in writing of no less than 21 days will be accommodated where possible at no charge.
Substitutions can be accommodated with less than 14 days notice and will incur a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will be at full cost.
No transfers or refunds are permitted within 21 days of course commencement date; however the provision of a substitute attendee is permitted and is subject to a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations, refunds, transfers and alternate date changes are not available on special offers and discounted courses.
- Non-attendance is deemed as cancellation without notice and payment in full is due.
- LPS Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. We will endeavour to avoid changes of this nature, if however a change is necessary we will advise the customer as soon as the change is known and we will work with you to reschedule a suitable date or agree an amicable outcome.
- Promotions & Special Offers. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
- Deferring workshops or examinations In the case that the customer wishes to defer the examination / workshop upon commencement of the workshop to a later date, they will be subject to a reschedule fee of $500 and must reschedule within 6 months of the original exam date. 24 hours’ notice must be given in advance of the original exam time. We do not allow the deferral of Foundation examinations.
- In the case where a refund is made to the customer by LPS, the refund may take up to 30 working days to be processed.
- Personal Belongings. Personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the participant. LPS nor PM-Partners group accepts any responsibility for loss or damage.
- Complaints. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us as soon as possible after the event that has caused you concern. We will provide you with a Complaints and Appeals Form which we request you complete. We will investigate and respond to the complaint within 14 working days.
- Liability. LPS and PM-Partners group endeavour to satisfy the requirements of their clients. In the unlikely event of any claim, action or demand made against PM-Partners group, PM-Partners group liability will be capped at the total amount of fees received from the client pertaining to the work in any consecutive 2-month period.
- By attending an LPS course facilitated by PM-Partners group (regardless of the booking process/method) you are accepting the above terms.
PM Systems Ltd trading as LPS Ltd.